2011年6月21日 星期二

Life is like a box of Cho-co-late....

Time building in the US was a lot of fun, after getting instrument rated, we are allowed to fly where ever we feel like and build our flight time and experience. I spent most of my time building phase with a cool Nepalese pilot- Suddat.
after we got our Commercial License in KDTO, we are bound for the next level, the airlines. I'm fortunate enough that Taiwan is in a huge pilot demanding phase, I entered EVA with little trouble. Suddat, on the other hand, wasn't as fortunate as I'm, he had to wait for his chance, today he told me that he got excepted in an charter company in Nepal flying dornier 228, a turbo prop. he will be done with ground within 2 weeks and start the flight training in the actual plane, in 2 months, you'll be flying in and out of remote airstrips doing STOLs and do the "real" flying, wow! seemed like his flying career was on a pause all this time and BAM!! I need a FO to fly my turbo prop, get ready to get paid and become a real pilot! reminds me of the famous Forrest Gump line-"life is like a box of cho-co-late, you never know what you gonna get", so true.. you never know... all we can do is hope for the best and plan for the worst, right ??

good luck and nice landings ! I knew you'll get it !
donier 228-202k

沒有留言:

張貼留言